1. What where some of your solutions to What’s the Point?
The drawing I here, google point, and randow drawing.
2. Which solution did you chose and
The penical sharpener because it seem the funnest to draw and the best idea.
3. How did you show contrast in your
I had lots of shading and different texture, also had a dark value arount the drawing nice.
4. What medium did you decide to use?
Why did you choose this medium over the others?
I used a penical and I thought it would be good for the shading.
5. What techniques did you use to
create this work?
I traced the main point, then had detailed, shaded then I added the backround and added the darks.
6. Did you take any risks with this
The only risk was trying to show the little man inside the sharpener.
7. What message are you
conveying? How are you convey this message through the use of your images or use
of art elements or principles? I'm trying to show that art can funny and alos look nice at the same time, usally a drawing like this would be shaded and would look more like a cartoon.