1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece.
I liked it alot, but I had some mistakes on the shading.
2. How successful do you feel this piece is and why?
I thing its a reall good peace and the way I drew it makes it pop out a little.
3. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?
The scalign was kind of hard but the overall picture worked out nice.
4. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making?
Better shading, adding more game peices, different colors.
5. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?
Shading and scaling it so it looked like it was in perspective.
6. What did you learn from this piece?
That making sure the picture looks fright before I start adding color and making sure i dont mess up.
Friday, December 7, 2012
1. Describe the process you went through to change your object into the correct perspective to create the drawing. This is when you were in the lab.
I had to create a grid and than use perspective and shadows to help the picture pop out.
2. How did distorting and stretching the object allow for you to create a drawing that would look different to the viewer?
It made it so the drawing and perspective if you looked at it the corredt way.
3. What were the most important concepts in the project to make it successful?
Keeping to scale, using color pencils, giving it value, ect