Monday, October 21, 2013

Art 2 painting


1. Explain how you developed your ideas for "Sticky Situation"

I thought of candy or a bad situation, so some how I thought of the flag.

2. Were you able to think outside the box when you were thinking about ideas?

Sort of, I tried to stay close to the main topic.

3. You were to incorporate repetition, rhytnm or pattern. How did you accomplish this?

I had the flag in the back round waving but I did have the person sticking out.

4. Describe your choice of media (acrylic, watercolor) and your challenges and successes while using it. I had a water color background a acrylic foreground, it looked nice but the watercolor kept mixing with the acrylic paint.

5. How important were the mini lessons to the success of your final product?

Ok, the kind  of taught me some tricks but I didn't try has hard as other projects because I don't like to paint.


No comments:

Post a Comment